Join Optimuum in Amsterdam as an Account Manager!
Are you the type of person that looks beyond the numbers to achieve great advertising results? Would you love to monitor affiliate performance and provide insights and recommendations to optimize their campaigns and increase revenue?
Optimuum is looking for a performance-driven account manager to join our team.
Don’t worry if you’re new to affiliate marketing; we’ll train you to become a top-notch performer
Optimuum a daring new project to bring innovation to the performance advertising industry based in the heart of Amsterdam. We conceptualise and execute media strategies on a global scale for different products.
- Actively communicating with existing and potential partners
- Generate regular reports on affiliate performance, tracking key metrics such as conversions, clicks, and revenue
- Collaborating closely with internal colleagues
- Traveling to trade shows and international conferences for networking and prospecting
- Assuring quality for our advertising partners by growing long term relationships that deliver top notch quality traffic and conversions
- Actively manage projects under an Agile framework
- Design and manage the customer journey funnel
- Create and A/B test performance ad creatives such as banners and landing pages
- Managing daily budgets and assets of $10.000+ per day.
- Actively analyzing data and optimizing it based on sales & advertising spend
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as marketing, economics, statistics, communication or finance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player that can take initiative and ownership
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of the online marketing business terminology
What we offer
- Monthly budget on Your Campus App for a wide range of benefits
- External Professional Business Coach
- Fantastic company trips and fun events
- Daily fresh lunches and snacks prepared by our Chef
- Gym membership discount and the chance to work out during office hours
- Sports facilities like table tennis, football, darts, and more
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons