Join Optimuum in Amsterdam as an Business Development Representative!
Are you the type of person that looks beyond the numbers to achieve great advertising results? Would you like to develop and execute strategies to increase revenue streams, meet sales targets, and drive network growth?
Optimuum is looking for a performance-driven Business Development Representative to join our team.
Don’t worry if you’re new to affiliate marketing; we’ll train you to become a top-notch performer
Optimuum a daring new project to bring innovation to the performance advertising industry based in the heart of Amsterdam. We conceptualise and execute media strategies on a global scale for different products.
- Actively communicating with existing and potential partners
- Identify and source new affiliate partners, publishers, and advertisers to expand the network’s reach
- Work closely with internal teams, such as Tech, Finance, Business Intelligence and Marketing, to provide support and resources to partners
- Traveling to trade shows and international conferences for networking and prospecting
- Assuring quality for our advertising partners by growing long term relationships that deliver top notch quality traffic and conversions
- Actively manage projects under an Agile framework
- Create and A/B test performance ad creatives such as banners and landing pages
- Managing daily budgets and assets of $10.000+ per day.
- Actively analyzing data and optimizing it based on sales & advertising spend
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as marketing, economics, statistics, communication or finance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player that can take initiative and ownership
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of the online marketing business terminology
What we offer
- Monthly budget on Your Campus App for a wide range of benefits
- External Professional Business Coach
- Fantastic company trips and fun events
- Daily fresh lunches and snacks prepared by our Chef
- Gym membership discount and the chance to work out during office hours
- Sports facilities like table tennis, football, darts, and more
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons